This project contains everything you need to start and run your own business!
This guide covering all aspects of starting up - from developing a business idea and setting up a company to marketing your new business, getting that first sale and making the most of the latest tech developments.
Full of great advice from start-up experts, it's packed with case studies of people who've successfully started their own businesses.
- Startup idea validation
- Product-Market fit
- Business Model Canvas for Startups
- How to Raise Money for Startup
- How to value a startup
- Startup Lifecycle
- Startup financial models
- Pitch deck for startups
- Questions/Answers with Investors
- Top Fundraising Mistakes by Founders
- Go-to-Market Best Practices for Startups
- Business Insurance
- Fundraising cold email
- Seed Fundraising — Term Sheet Problems
- When Investors Say Yes but Mean No
- How to Request an Introduction
- Tops-down, bottoms-up investors
- How to raise money from friends and family
- Raising Money in Today's World
- Pre-seed is the new seed
- How do VCs make money?
- The #1 thing most people do wrong when they fundraise
- Questions Early Stage VCs May Ask You
- How to close investors
- 11 Fundraising Secrets from 1600 Startups
- Early-stage valuations for startups